已得到作者同意轉載
http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1008021504014
中文為HBO的翻譯
英文出自
http://www.soundtrackinfo.com/title/madeasfamilyreunion.asp
The sun has come. The mist has gone.
陽光來了,霧也去了
We see in the distance...our long way home.
我們看到歸途的距離遙遠
I was always yours to have.You were always mine.
我永遠屬於你,你也屬於我
We have loved each other in and out of time.
我們深愛彼此,不論是在何時
When the first stone looked up at the blazing sun
第一顆看見日出的石頭
and the first tree struggled up from the forest floor
或是第一株掙扎冒出的樹木
I had always loved you more.
我總是深愛著你
You freed your braids...gave your hair to the breeze.
你展開秀髮隨風飄揚
It hummed like a hive of honey bees.
就像樹上滿載蜂蜜的蜂窩
I reached in the mass for the sweet honey comb there....
我伸手觸摸那甜蜜的蜂窩
Mmmm...God how I love your hair.
天啊,我愛你的髮
You saw me bludgeoned by circumstance.
你看到我受環境打擊
Lost, injured, hurt by chance.
迷失,受傷.時運不濟
I screamed to the heavens....loudly screamed....
我向天堂大聲呼喊
Trying to change our nightmares to dreams...
希望將我們的噩夢變成美夢
The sun has come. The mist has gone.
陽光來了,霧也去了
We see in the distance our long way home.
我們看到歸途的距離遙遠
I was always yours to have.You were always mine.
我永遠屬於你,你也屬於我
We have loved each other in and out
我們深愛彼此
in and out
in and out
of time.
不論....不論....不論....是在何時
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 139.223.169.45
→
03/12 02:39, , 1F
03/12 02:39, 1F
HBO 近期熱門文章
PTT影音娛樂區 即時熱門文章
12
16