Re: [問題] 大內密探零零發
※ 引述《hidyyang (耶取)》之銘言:
: ※ 引述《timn (男兒當如曾煥泰)》之銘言:
: : 又名鹿鼎大帝
: : 想問的是裡面的一段台詞
: : 就是劉嘉玲跟李若彤
: : 用中藥藥名互表的那一段
: : 好像有講到什麼當歸 獨活(獨自生活)
劉:好香呀老公,你聞到了沒有?
It's fragrant.Can u smell it?
(琴操推門而入)
劉:這位姑娘請問找哪一位?
Miss,who aer you looking for?
琴:我來買藥的。
I come here for to buy herb.
請問有沒有當歸呀?
Do you have any chiretta?(means home coming in Chinese)
母:你是不是這麼急啊?改天再來嘛。
Are you in urgent need? Come later.
琴:我有一個心愛的男人,
I love a man very much,
他沒有來找我,
He hasn't come to me for many days.
我買當歸只不過求一個意頭
I come to buy chiretta which means home coming in Chinese,
盼他當夜歸來而已。
For I really want him to come back this night.
劉:姑娘,我建議你買獨活
Miss,I suggest you to buy "Tu-wo"(means living alone)
獨自生活,別再那麼多事了
Liiving alone,don't bother others.
劉:你身上的味道好特別啊,好像似曾相識。
You have a kind of special smell, I smelt once!
琴:是呀,我用的水粉叫奪魄勾魂
Yes,this perfume is called "Hooking Soul"
全省城只我一個有。
Only I have this kind of special perfume in town.
劉:聽說奪魄勾魂,可以迷盡天下男人,是嗎?
It is an amazing perfume to seduce man,right?
(阿發快速扒飯)
琴:可惜沒辦法迷惑我心愛的男人
But can't hook the man I love.
無論我怎麼作賤自己
No matter how hard I torture myself,
他還是丟下我,回來陪老婆吃飯。
he just brushes me off and come back to have dinner with his wife.
所以我專誠來見一見他的夫人
So,I come here to see his wife.
(阿發極速扒飯)
母:今天我女兒過生日
Today is my daughter's birthday,
你不要來搗蛋呀
Don't mess up here
劉:你現在見到了
You have seen what you want now
琴:好美呀
So pretty.
劉:比妳美
prettier than you.
--
其實我是可被踐踏的,但只有安娜庫妮可娃可以這麼做 by-夾子小應
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 125.229.42.114
※ 編輯: placky 來自: 125.229.42.114 (01/17 02:32)
HK-movie 近期熱門文章
PTT影音娛樂區 即時熱門文章