Re: [心得] 扶桑花女孩(HULA GIRL)
以下是不負責任翻譯
: Wish On My Star
: written by Jack Shimabukuro
向星星許的願
: I wouldn't change a thing about you.
我不會改變你一絲一毫
: I wouldn't ask the green to be blue.
我不會要綠的變成藍的
: I wouldn't ask the birds not to fly,
我不會要求鳥兒不要飛
: Or change a thing in the sky,
或改變天空中的任何事物
: Or turn hello to good-bye.
或使歡迎成送別
: I wouldn't ask the birds not to sing.
我不會要求鳥兒不歌唱
: I wouldn't ask the phone not to ring.
我不會要求電話不響鈴
: I just couldn't ask wind not to blow,
我就是無法要求風不吹
: Or a boat not to row,
或船兒不搖
: Or a trio to go solo.
或使三重奏變為獨唱
: You are amazing,
Just as you are
這樣的你令人驚奇
: You are a flower in the spring.
你是春天的花
: You're the light each morning brings.
你是早晨破曉的那道光
: And I adore you,
Just the way you are
而我愛慕你,這個樣子的妳
: You're not the star that I wish on,
你並非我祈願的星
: You're the wish on my star.
你是我向星星許的願
: 有哪位仁兄(小姐)可以幫忙翻譯一下的嗎? XD
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 218.161.2.1
※ 編輯: azablue 來自: 218.161.2.1 (06/24 23:27)
推
06/24 23:35, , 1F
06/24 23:35, 1F
推
06/25 01:23, , 2F
06/25 01:23, 2F
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 3 之 3 篇):
JapanMovie 近期熱門文章
PTT影音娛樂區 即時熱門文章