Yoda的對白…Episode2(雷?)
看板StarWars (星際大戰)作者ypeng (turn to the dark side)時間20年前 (2005/07/04 15:59)推噓0(0推 0噓 0→)留言0則, 0人參與討論串1/1
Episode 2 – Attack of the Clones
**********
Windu: If they do, you must realize there aren't enough Jedi to protect
the republic. We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers.
萬一協商不成,你必須瞭解沒有足夠的絕地武士以保護共和國。
我們是和平保護者,不是軍人。
Palpatine: Master Yoda, do you think it will really come to war?
尤達大師,你認為真的會發生戰爭嗎?
Yoda: The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.
黑暗勢力遮蔽一切,無法看清未來之事。
**********
Yoda: Senator Amidala, your tragedy on the landing platform...terrible.
Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart.
艾米達拉參議員,登陸台上的悲劇讓人遺憾,妳的平安讓我十分寬心。
**********
Obi-wan: I am concerned for my padawan.
He is not ready to be given this assignment on his own yet.
我很替我的徒弟擔心,他還不適合接派任務。
Yoda: The council is confident in its decision, Obi-Wan.
長老會對這決定有信心,歐比王。
Windu: The boy has exceptional skills.
那男孩有過人的才能
Obi-Wan: But he still has mush to learn, Master.
His abilities have made him, well, arrogant.
但他還有很多要學,大師。他的能力使他...傲慢自大。
Yoda: Yes. A flaw more and more common among Jedi.
Too sure of themselves they are.
Even the older, more experienced ones.
對,絕地武士日益普遍的缺點。太自以為是,甚至老一輩有經驗的也一樣。
Windu: Remember, Obi-Wan, if the prophecy is true
your apprentice is the only one who can bring the Force
back into balance.
記住,歐比王,若預言成真,只有你的徒弟能將原力重歸平衡和諧。
**********
Yoda: Go to the center of gravity's pull and find your planet you will.
The data must have been erased.
前往重力作用的中心點,你就會找到你要的行星。資料一定是被刪除了。
Obi-Wan: But Master Yoda, who could empty information from the archives?
Isn't that impossible?
可是,尤達大師,是誰把資訊從資料庫刪除的?那有可能嗎?
Yoda: Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is.
Only a Jedi could have erased those files.
But who and why, harder to answer. Meditate on this I will.
的確是危機重重一雲密佈。刪除者必定是位絕地武士。
誰?為什麼?則更難回答。讓我好好沉思一番。
**********
Obi-Wan: No, Master. There appears to be no motive.
不,大師,似乎無此動機。
Yoda: Do not assume anything, Obi-Wan. Clear your mind must be...
if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.
不要假設任何事,歐比王。一定要先清除雜念...如果你想查出幕後的主謀。
Obi-Wan: Yes, Master. They say Master Sifo-Dyas placed an order for
a clone army...at the request of the senate almost ten years ago.
I was under the impression he was killed before that.
Did the council ever authorize the creation of a clone army?
是的,大師。他們說複製人是西佛迪雅大師訂製的...
根據十年前參議院的要求。我印象中,他在那之前已經遇害。
絕地議會有授權訂製複製人?
Windu: No. Whoever placed that order did not have the authorization
of the Jedi Council.
沒有,不管訂製人是誰,絕地議會並未授權。
Yoda: Bring him here. Question him we will.
帶他來,我們當面對質。
Obi-Wan: Yes, Master. I will report back when I have him.
是的,找到他後再行報告。
Yoda: Blind we are if creation of this clone army we could not see.
我們真是盲目啊,竟然不知複製人悄悄在生產。
Windu: I think it is the time we informed the senate that
our ability use the Force has diminished.
我們得通知參議院,我們運用原力的能力已大為減弱。
Yoda: Only the dark lord of the Sith knows of our weakness.
If informed the senate is multiply our adversaries will.
只有西斯的黑暗大帝明瞭我們的弱點。
若通知參議院,只會讓我們的處境更加窘迫。
**********
Dooku: Master Yoda.
尤達大師。
Yoda: Count Dooku.
杜酷伯爵。
Dooku: You have interfered with our affairs for the last time.
這是你最後一次干涉我們的事。
Yoda: Powerful you have become, Dooku. The dark side I sense in you.
你的力量變強了,杜酷。我感覺到你體內的黑暗勢力。
Dooku: I've become more powerful than any Jedi, even you.
我變得比任何絕地武士都強,即使是你。
Yoda: Much to learn you still have.
你該學的還多著呢。
Dooku: It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided...
by our knowledge of the Force...but by our skills with a light saber.
顯然,我們無法用對原力的見解分高下,那只好用劍術決勝負了。
Yoda: Fought well you have, my old padawan.
技術還不錯,老徒弟。
Dooku: This is just the beginning.
這才剛開始呢。
**********
Obi-Wan: Do you believe what Count Dooku said about Sidious controlling
the senate? It doesn't feel right.
你相信杜酷伯爵說的話嗎?他說西迪斯已掌控了參議院,我總感覺不對勁。
Yoda: Joined the dark side Dooku has. Lies, deceit...
creating mistrust are his ways now.
杜酷已經加入黑暗勢力。謊言,欺騙,製造猜忌是他的拿手好戲。
Windu: Nevertheless...I feel we should keep a closer eye on the Senate.
話雖如此,我們最好還是多留意參議院。
Yoda: I agree.
我同意。
Windu: Where is your apprentice?
你徒弟呢?
Obi-Wan: On his way to Naboo, escorthing Senator Amidala home.
I have to admit that without the clones,
it would not have been a victory.
護送艾米達拉議員回那卜星。
我必須承認,沒有複製人,我們無法贏得勝利。
Yoda: Victory? Victory, you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory.
The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has.
勝利?你說勝利嗎?歐比王大師。這不是勝利。
黑暗勢力的裹屍布已被掀開,複製人大戰才剛開始呢。
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 216.80.66.49
StarWars 近期熱門文章
13
31
PTT影音娛樂區 即時熱門文章